Sefton Park

Sefton Park is a public park in south Liverpool. The park is in the district ward of Mossely Hill and roughly within the historic bounds of the large area of Toxteth Park.
The park was opened on on 20 May 1872 by Prince Arthur who dedicated it "for the health and enjoyment of the townspeople".The park is 235 acres (0.95 km2) in area.




The Palmhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment