Stanley Park is a 45-hectare (110-acre) park in Liverpool designed by Edward Kemp, which was opened on 14 May 1870 by the Mayor of Liverpool, Joseph Hubback. It is significant among Liverpool's parks on account of its layout and architecture. It has a grand terrace with expansive bedding schemes that were once highlighted by fountains.
Stanley Park is known for dividing the home grounds of rival football clubs Everton and Liverpool.
The 1899 Gladstone Conservatory (recently restored and renamed The Isla Gladstone Conservatory),